Please note that in order to use the services provided by the online store www.drisla.bg, you provide personal data according to the type of service used.
Please note that the personal data provided by you when in the online registration form will be processed by “Creative Brands” OOD., UIC: BG205729152 with registered office and address: Sofia, zh.k. Druzhba, bl.406, ent. G, fl. 2, ap. 81, Republic of Bulgaria, represented by the registered representative Kalina Momchilova, in her capacity of personal data administrator.
Our data protection officer is Kalina Momchilova. To contact her, please use the following contact details:
Phone number: +359 876 616 171
Your personal data will be processed as follows:
GOALS, GROUNDS AND DEADLINES
1. registration and maintenance of a client profile in the online store ww.drisla.bg;
2. processing, administration, execution and accounting of your purchase order. For this purpose, the data will be processed for a period up to:
– 11 years for the data subject to tax audits and necessary for accounting purposes, and for all other data – up to:
– 6 years after your last order or upon completion of procedures related to possible disputes or legal claims
– direct marketing – sending information about products, campaigns, newsletters and other advertisements related to the activity of Creative Brands Ltd. This data processing is based on the legitimate interest of Creative Brands OOD to advertise its goods. Разбира се, ще обработваме личните Ви данни за тази цел, само докато Вие не възразите срещу това.
THIRD PARTIES WHO HAVE ACCESS TO THE DATA
If your order is subject to delivery by courier, your data will be processed by our partner, a company providing shipping services.
We may also outsource one or all of the above activities to the processing of your personal data to external experts, such as accountants and marketing agencies, ensuring their protection and lawful processing.
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes at any time by submitting your objection in one of the following ways:
– by email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
– with a letter addressed to: “Creative Brands” OOD., Sofia, zh.k. Druzhba, bl.406, ent. G, fl. 2, apt. 81, Republic of Bulgaria
– in any other way indicated by Creative Brands OOD in the relevant direct marketing message – for example through a opt-out link sent by email. In case such an objection to direct marketing is filed, we will no longer process your personal data for this purpose.
You can exercise your right to access, correct or delete your personal data and your right to restrict processing by submitting an application using the above contacts.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Commission for illegal processing of your personal data.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a file with a limited amount of text information that a website temporarily transfers from the web browser to the hard drive of your device (computer, smartphone or other device) during your visit or for a longer period of time. Depending on the type of cookie. Each cookie is unique to your browser and contains anonymous information. Usually, it contains the name of the domain from which it comes, the “life expectancy” of the cookie and a value, usually in the form of a randomly generated number.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE AND WHY?
1. NECESSARY COOKIES
These cookies enable the website to provide advanced features and personalisation. You can set your browser to block or notify you about these cookies, but some parts of the website may not work. These cookies do not save any personal data.
2. THIRD PARTY COOKIES
We also use third-party cookies as part of our services. These cookies are managed by the respective websites and are not controlled by us. Below you will find the third-party cookies we use, some of which can be deactivated using the general settings of your browser. For others, visit the appropriate websites and follow the instructions.
Our website uses Google Analytics to understand how users make use of our website. Thanks to these cookies, we monitor the presence of our website and can analyse the extent to which our users can work with it without any problems. These cookies do not provide us with any information about your personal data. They show us which pages of our website you have viewed, whether you have visited our website from a mobile device or a desktop device, and other anonymous data. The maximum period in which we store the analysis data in Google Analytics is 26 months.
Details on how data is collected and processed by Google can be found under the following link: https://goo.gl/mVozWw
Our website uses Facebook pixels. Facebook pixel is an HTML code on our website that we use to determine, measure and optimize target groups for marketing campaigns. The Facebook pixel measures the conversions of the various devices, enables us to automatically create target groups for visitors to the website and to realign and create dynamic ads. With Facebook pixels, we do not collect personal information directly, but use the information available to the user to realign our website when surfing the Internet. In this action, however, we do not receive any personal information about the particular user, e.g. B. who the user is.
You can find more information about how data is collected and processed by Facebook at the following link: https://goo.gl/5oS5dj
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can change your browser settings to delete cookies or prevent automatic acceptance if you prefer. In general, you have the option to see which cookies you’re using, to delete them individually, to block third-party cookies or cookies from certain websites, to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is issued, or to reject all cookies. Visit the “Options” or “Settings” menu in your browser to change the settings.