All registered users on www.drisla.bg take advantage of the Loyal Customers Programme, collecting bonus points for each purchase in the online store. The bonus points can be redeemed for a discount on following orders.
How it works:
1. For every 1 BGN you spend you get 1 bonus point. Points are rounded down. E.g. You will get 10 points for a purchase of 10,50 BGN
2. Depending on the total collected bonus points, you can be in one of the following customer levels:
- Hobby dr.isla – up to 500 points
- Pro dr.isla 501-1000 points
- Master dr.isla above 1000 points
3. To get a discount of 1 BGN you should redeem
- Hobby dr.isla – 20 points
- Pro dr.isla – 10 points
- Master dr.isla – 7 points
4. A minimum balance of 100 points in the account is required in order to be able to redeem points for a discount.
5. In exchange to all/some of their points users can create discount codes to share. You will find it in Profile > My Points > Manage Points
6. Details and statistics regarding orders, collected points and their current value, redeemed points, etc is available in > Profile>My Points/Points History
7. Important remarks
- The bonus scheme is only available to registered users. No points are assigned to guest purchases;
- Bonus points don’t expire;
- Redeeming bonus points and using a discount code for the same order is not possible;
- Bonus points are added to your account only after the order is processed and shipped;
- The allocated points are removed in case the order is refunded or cancelled;
- When points are redeemed, bonus points are added equal only to the balance amount of the order. E.g.: For a purchase order of 52 BGN you use bonus points to get a 20 BGN discount and pay 32 BGN. You will get 32 bonus points in your account;
- Bonus points cannot be used to cover shipping costs(if such apply).
8. Creative Brands OOD can change the rules of the Loyal Customer programme by announcing the changes in a newsletter and/or drisla.bg